One of the first Tschudi vessels

In 1883 Henry Tschudi travelled to Switzerland to raise money for investments. The ship was named after the Swiss mountain UTO and was one of the first Tschudi vessels.   The photo shows UTO in London for repairs.
Read More
At the time, all Tschudi & Eitzen vessels had the prefix SI in their names. Sharing the prefix meant that all ships were listed together in the Lloyd’s Shipping Index and the Norwegian shipping list. Four ships had the SI prefix: Sibella, Silvaplana, Silvana, Sirocco.   Naming ceremony for MV Sibella.
Read More
In 1953 Tschudi started to become more active in the larger bulk segment.   The vessel Siboseven.
Read More
Conversion of the tanker Venture Espana into one of the first submersible heavy lift vessels – renamed Sibig Venture.  With a  capacity of 44,000 tons it was the largest vessel of its kind. Over the years Sibig Venture carried out several demanding transports, such as carrying two jackup rigs in one lift, large semi-submersible drilling…
Read More
Tschudi purchases 20% of Estonia Shipping Company, in 2002 the remaining 80% was bought.
Read More
Tschudi purchased International Towage Contractors (ITC), 1986 – now renamed to Tschudi Offshore & Towage.
Read More
The two companies Tschudi Lines and Tschudi Logistics are founded.
Read More
Tschudi Project Transports is founded.
Read More
Tschudi Logistics and Tschudi Project Transports merge to a streamlined Tschudi Logistics team!
Read More
Tschudi Logistics opens office in Mozambique as a result of many years of experience with logistics in Africa.
Read More


Tschudi Logistics is a worldwide provider of multimodal transport solutions. We are experts within the project transport segment, and handle complicated tasks no matter the scope and size.